Wednesday, September 22, 2021

✅ ASUS 24" 1080P Gaming Monitor VG248QG Review 2021


✅ ASUS 24" 1080P Gaming Monitor VG248QG Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3hSbpRe OK so I went in with low expectations, thinking I was gonna regret the purchase. Because this was one of the few monitors still available on Amazon, COVID has really hit the tech market bad and most of the 144hz monitors are all sold out everywhere due to slower imports from China. well anyways I am happy to report that I am 100% happy with my purchase. I went from a VG248QE from 2013 to this model, And its a night and day difference compared to the other Asus monitor. OK lets get this out of the way, This is a TN panel, But you may have noticed other reviewers saying it has dull colors out of the box. This is true, But a simple color adjustment in the saturation and contrast easily fixes the issue. I would even go as far as to say this monitor has better colors than my IPS from dell which I use regularly for photoshop editing. I have literally no complaints about the colors at all. This monitor has probably the lowest motion blur or ghosting of any high refresh rate monitor I have ever used. Even if you are actively looking for ghosting/trailing you cant find any at all. The image is so smooth on the screen its comparable to viewing a real life image in motion. Games look so butter smooth its like my eyes got a huge upgrade. This monitor is worth the price alone just for it supporting G-sync, Because most other G-sync monitors are in the $300+ price range. Also this monitor supports 165Hz out of the box despite me believing you needed to overclock it to achieve this refresh rate, It had the 165Hz option right there in the Nvidia control panel and activated without a single issue. Final Thoughts: I just cant say enough good things about this monitor. Absolutely zero motion blur or ghosting and it has one of the cleanest moving images of any monitor I have used int he past. Seriously Dont debate on getting it, JUST BUY IT! You wont regret it. #ASUS #GamingMonitor #VG248QG Tags: Amazon,Amazon Reviews,Graham Jenkins,ASUS 24" 1080P Gaming Monitor VG248QG Review 2021,ASUS 24" 1080P Gaming Monitor VG248QG,asus 24 1080p gaming monitor (vg248qg),asus 24 1080p gaming monitor (vg248qg) review,asus 24 1080p gaming monitor (vg248qg) best buy,asus vg248qg gaming monitor review,asus vg248qg gaming monitor 165hz,asus vg248qg 24 gaming monitor review,asus vg248qg full hd gaming monitor,asus gaming monitor vg248,asus gaming monitor 24 inch 144hz

No comments:

Post a Comment

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3npKazy A very handy, affor...