Thursday, September 16, 2021

✅ Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric Scarifier Lawn Dethatcher Review...


✅ Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric Scarifier Lawn Dethatcher Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3Ai95KD Let's start with the challenge I had to solve for. I have an lawn that spans 2000 sq. ft. that has never been dethached in the last 7 years. The lawn health has been steadily decreasing and no amount of chemical fertilizers or weed control have been able to restore the lawn to its early glory. After giving up on the chemical treatment path, I tried aeration. Presumably it helped, but I saw no real improvement in the health of my lawn. Finally, I hit upon dethaching. My lawn has become a patchwork of living and dead grass. I picked up the Sun Joe AJ801E for three reasons: 1. It had the highest powered motor (amp consumption) on Amazon for dethaching 2. It had a scraper / scarifier, which presumably will allow me to more easily reseed targeted areas of my lawn. 3. My "Mow, Blow, & Go" gardener claimed that all the dethacthers for a lawn my size were rented out to golf courses. Assembly is super easy, but I had some issues with one of the metal arms not fitting correctly into the main dethatcher. More on that later.... Product performance: I ran the Sun Joe at 0" across a small section of my lawn. In one pass across 10ft of lawn, the catch bag was full of thatch! I was shocked. Looking at the lawn, I could barely tell that the Sun Joe had actually lifted anything out, but the full bag told me otherwise. I ended up covering 200 sq. ft of my lawn, having to run multiple passes to get all the thatch. This little machine is super efficient, but I found the catch bag filling up way faster than expected. I've got another 1600 sq ft of lawn to cover, but will have to attack it one week at a time. Just covering 200 sq ft filled my yard waste bin. Pros: - Easy to assemble. - Efficient in picking up thatch. May need multiple passes if your lawn has been neglected. - Safety switch makes it impossible for my young children to accidentally turn this on. - Dethacther and Scarifier rollers are easy to swap Cons: - Small catch bag - Safety switch is a bit of a bear when you need to stop and empty the catch bag often. - Assembly requires some force to get the bent metal arm into the main dethatcher or the screw holes will not line up. - Changing the Dethatcher roller for the Scarifier requires a 10mm wrench. Not a big deal if you have a crescent wrench or socket set. It just took me by surprise since I thought they would use sizes a little more common for the American do-it-yourselfer that has minimal tools. Time will tell if this holds up over the 2-year warranty, but so far I am really happy with the performance. #SunJoeAJ801ELawnDethatcher #SunJoeAJ801E #SunJoe Tags: Amazon,Amazon Reviews,Graham Jenkins,Sun Joe AJ801E 13 in. 12 Amp Electric Scarifier Lawn Dethatcher Review 2021,sun joe aj801e,sun joe dethatcher,sun joe scarifier,aj801e,sun joe dethatcher and scarifier,sun joe lawn dethatcher,sun joe dethatcher lowes,sun joe electric dethatcher,sun joe dethatcher for sale,sun joe aj801e electric lawn dethatcher,sun joe scarifier and dethatcher,sun joe dethatcher near me,sun joe dethatcher parts,sun joe dethatcher home depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3npKazy A very handy, affor...