Sunday, October 24, 2021

✅ Sony SEL2470GM E-Mount Camera Lens FE 24-70 mm F2.8 G Master Review 2021


✅ Sony SEL2470GM E-Mount Camera Lens FE 24-70 mm F2.8 G Master Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3m6phtK I'm a Sony shooter and I love their products. The first few years I shot with only APS-C (Crop frame cameras). This year I graduated to the Full Frame A7R3 and I haven't looked back. This is the second G-Master lens I purchased (I have the 70-200). I rented this lens last month for a party and I was blown away. Previously I was only using my Sigma 35mm 1.4 as a general all around purpose lens. I cannot lie - Sigma has stepped their game up with their Sony lenses. As I'm typing this the Sigma 24-70 is in the process of being released and is on back order with many Camera shops. I was on the fence but then I realized that Sigma often have great images, their Auto Focus is not as reliable or quick as the Sony's. So that played a huge factor as I mostly will use this lens for events or general purpose photography. The quality of G-Master lenses are second to none with Sony cameras. Although this lens was CRAZY EXPENSIVE it is truly a beast and as of the moment it is totally worth it. I hate that I missed the Amazon deal of paying for this over 5 monthly payments. Pros Excellent build quality Great images Additional buttons Fast glass Cons Super expensive Heavy But if you want the best, I feel comfortable paying for it (at least for what I can afford). I love this lens and you will too. I'm anxious to use it on my next gig this weekend. #sonysel2470gmemountcameralensfe2470mm #sonyemountglenses #sony2470gmasterlens Tags: Albin Stokes,Amazon,Amazon Reviews,Sony SEL2470GM E-Mount Camera Lens FE 24-70 mm F2.8 G Master Review 2021,sony sel2470gm e-mount camera lens fe 24-70 mm,sony sel2470gm e-mount camera lens fe 24-70 mm f2.8 g master full frame standard zoom lens,sony e mount g lenses,sony 24-70 g master lens,sony g master lens e mount,sony g lens e mount,g master sony lens,g master sony 24-70,sony 24-70 gm lens hood,sony e mount g master lenses,sony fe 24-70mm f/2.8 gm e-mount lens

No comments:

Post a Comment

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3npKazy A very handy, affor...