Friday, September 17, 2021

✅ BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector Review 2021


✅ BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3ziAJFO So, I was hesitant to buy this. The price just seemed a little high. After buying other galaxy projectors for a lesser price and hating them. I caved and bought this. I absolutely love it! The stars are blue, which is amazing because most others use green stars. And that’s just a personal preference. The colors are striking and vibrant. They mix beautifully together and create a great nebula effect. You can either have them rotating (only in one direction) or still. You can also just have the clouds and turn the stars off. And vice versa. There are some preset functions, you can see them in the video I added. I prefer the space or ocean theme. They’re really calming. The projector is light weight, I was surprised. It’s got little kick stands on it to stand on. You can have it in two different positions. It’s sturdy and doesn’t wobble. It came with a plug and wall adapter. And was really easy to set up! The buttons on the side help control power, brightness, and rotation. But if you get the app you have more control over it and can even customize some settings! Haven’t explored that much yet. The app is super easy to use and easy to connect. Then it does a software update in the app and then it’s done! Super easy, and the app is simple. Very user friendly. Other projectors. I had to have it right next to my bed to see it above me. This is angled so I have it across the room and it points to the ceiling above me. Even with some light coming in, it’s still visible. Even though the price tag is a little high, it is 100% worth it. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to make my own custom settings. Plus my mom loved it so much she bought one of her own. Because who doesn’t want to stare at the night sky in bed. Especially on those nights where you can’t fall asleep. #BlissLightsSkyLite2Review2021 #BlissLightsSkyLite2Review #BlissLightsSkyLite2 Tags: Amazon,Amazon Reviews,Graham Jenkins,BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector Review 2021,BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector Review,BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 - RGB LED Laser Star Projector,RGB LED Laser Star Projector,BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0,BlissLights,blisslights sky lite 2.0 review,blisslights sky lite 2.0 laser projector in blue,blisslights sky lite 2.0 youtube,blisslights sky lite 2.0 amazon,blisslights sky lite how to use

No comments:

Post a Comment

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3npKazy A very handy, affor...