Thursday, October 21, 2021

✅ TOMLOV 7" LCD Digital Microscope with 32GB SD Card 1200X Review 2021


✅ TOMLOV 7" LCD Digital Microscope with 32GB SD Card 1200X Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3vvcXX4 I purchased this digital microscope for my university lectures where I am simultaneously teaching students in class and via Zoom. The USB function is a real plus. I was able to plug this in, and during a Zoom meeting, switch from my webcam to the microscope with no problem. This allowed students in class to watch what I was doing on the projection screen while students at home could watch on their computer screens, all with excellent resolution. The ability to take pictures or video with the microscope at the click of a button is a real added bonus. The microscope is very impressive for the price. It is relatively small and easy to pack and carry in the original box. I can set it up or take it down in about 2 minutes. The additional side lighting helps to produce shadows or provide illumination to your very tiny subject matter. Yesterday, I was teaching about the "placoid scales" of sharks. These scales are more like teeth than fish scales. Although you can readily feel them on shark skin, you cannot see them with the naked eye. This microscope showed them in far better detail than I had hoped. #TOMLOV7LCDDigitalMicroscopewith32GBSDCard1200XReview2021 #TOMLOV7LCDDigitalMicroscopewith32GBSDCard1200XReview #TOMLOV7LCDDigitalMicroscopewith32GBSDCard1200XR

No comments:

Post a Comment

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021

✅ Paxcess 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.5GPM Review 2021 Current Price & More Info ►: https://amzn.to/3npKazy A very handy, affor...